Wednesday, January 12, 2011

726 words in 24 minutes, 1152 words total

Today was one of those days.  I had an idea for a scene while I was doing my cardio and I couldn't wait to get to my computer to write it down.  It was 7:15 and I had to be out the door with the kids, who were still in their pajamas, at 8:15.  I sat down and frantically typed for 24 minutes, and came out with 726 words.  When you need to write, you need to write, I guess.

The next hour and a half of writing I did during Naptime (I capitalize it because it is holy...) only yielded 426 words.  Go figure.

Words Written today: 1152
Total Words: 24462
Listening to: "Give Me Strength" by Snow Patrol
Obsessed with: Microwaved Sweet Potatoes (did you all know you can just stick a sweet potato in the microwave, and then eat it ten minutes later??? Amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin