Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fast Drafting over at YA Misfits!

Hi, sweet readers!

I haven't been posting too much at all, which I hate, but it's for a reason I LOVE - I've spent the month Fast Drafting!

I'm posting all about it, long-form, at YA Misfits today - including whether I'm succeeding! Some come check it out. But over here, a few things I've learned about Fast Drafting, in pictures:

30/365 by Leigh Ann Kopans (the Littlest Birds Photography), via Flickr
It is hard work.


It's a little insane.

IMG_8353
It can get very messy.


And it's totally worth it. 

Come read about the Whys and the Hows at length over at YA Misfits, and have an awesome Wednesday! *Smooch*

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of fast drafting but I'll be sure to check it out. Hope you have an awesome holiday. Love the Stewie pic! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin